What is the Sennet Society?
The United Way’s Sennet Society is comprised of individuals who want to make a real difference in our community. United Way offers this dynamic group of emerging leaders opportunities to get involved in the community, volunteer, grow professionally, network and gain skills that will help them become community leaders throughout the Greater Nashville community.
To engage the capacities of young leaders in addressing the health and human service needs of the Middle Tennessee community through involvement and leadership in United Way.
How Can I Join?
Membership is available to individuals or couples who join by the age of 45 and contribute an annual gift of $500 or more to United Way.
As a Sennet Society member you will enjoy exposure to a variety of educational, social and service events designed to help you improve your leadership skills, expand your personal contacts and connect to the community.
- Networking and social events at some of Nashville’s most unique venues
- Opportunities for members and their families to volunteer for community projects
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Communications about United Way’s work and how your gift is making an impact
- Check back for upcoming Sennet events in 2012!
- Chatty Bialeschki - Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation
- Chris Pagel - Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation
- Paul Stumb - Bank of America
- Kristy Tinsley - Ernst & Young
Upcoming Sennet Events
To find out about upcoming United Way events, visit our Events Calendar.
Thank you to our 2011- 2012 Steering Committee