Work with us
United Way of Metropolitan Nashville is fueled by more than 55 talented individuals who share a passion for making a difference in our community. We are a diverse group of people, all with varying skills and backgrounds, who work together to support and accelerate the mission of United Way. Our team members are empowered with a sense of autonomy and trust to get the job done, but we also know that we’re at our best when we’re working collaboratively and challenging each other.
There are a lot of great reasons to work at United Way but here are just a few highlights (did we mention our generous time off?):
- We trust our people; they have autonomy in accomplishing our shared goals.
- We have a flexible and collaborative culture.
- We advocate for our team members’ growth.
- We celebrate our individual and collective wins.
- We invest in our people’s personal and professional well-being.
- We have fun together; just because we do serious work, doesn’t mean we’re serious all the time.
- It’s our job to make people’s lives better, which is pretty cool.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Health insurance inclusive of medical, dental and voluntary vision benefits
- Retirement Planning through a 403(b) match
- Generous vacation, sick and holiday paid time off
- And much more
No matter what our individual responsibilities may be, we are all focused on our core values of building community, raising funds and creating change.