Work with us
United Way of Greater Nashville is fueled by more than 100 talented individuals who share a passion for making a difference in our community. We are a diverse group of people, all with varying skills and backgrounds, who work together to support and accelerate the mission of United Way. Our team members are empowered with a sense of autonomy and trust to get the job done, but we also know that we’re at our best when we’re working collaboratively and challenging each other.
There are a lot of great reasons to work at United Way but here are just a few highlights (did we mention our generous time off?):
- We trust our people; they have autonomy in accomplishing our shared goals.
- We have a flexible and collaborative culture.
- We advocate for our team members’ growth.
- We celebrate our individual and collective wins.
- We invest in our people’s personal and professional well-being.
- We have fun together; just because we do serious work, doesn’t mean we’re serious all the time.
- It’s our job to make people’s lives better, which is pretty cool.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Health insurance inclusive of medical, dental and voluntary vision benefits
- Retirement Planning through a 403(b) match
- Generous vacation, sick and holiday paid time off
- And much more
No matter what our individual responsibilities may be, we are all focused on our core values of building community, raising funds and creating change.
United Way of Metropolitan Nashville currently has no job openings at this time. Please continue to check our website for future job postings.