Work hard. Do good.
At United Way, we believe every person has the right to live, to learn and to thrive. That every dollar counts. And that even the smallest gestures can add up to big wins for our community.
We win by working together. By forging unlikely partnerships. By funding new solutions to old problems. By mobilizing resources and inspiring people to join the fight against our community’s most daunting challenges.
We are more than fundraisers. We are the game changers. The hand raisers. We are the conveners who are bringing together our businesses, our citizens and our institutions in a way no single organization can. We are leading the fight to bridge gaps and reach our neighbors who need help. And hope. Because we believe that….
United we win.
Who We Are
United Way of Greater Nashville is fueled by more than 55 talented individuals who share a passion for making a difference our community. We are a diverse group of people, all with varying skills and backgrounds, who work together to support and accelerate the mission of United Way. Our team members are empowered with a sense of autonomy and trust to get the job done, but we also know that we’re at our best when we’re working collaboratively and challenging each other. No matter what our individual responsibilities may be, we are all focused on our core values of building community, raising funds and creating change.
There are a lot of great reasons to work at United Way but here are just a few highlights:
- We trust our people; they have autonomy in accomplishing our shared goals.
- We have a flexible and collaborative culture.
- We advocate for our team members’ growth.
- We celebrate our individual and collective wins.
- We invest in our people’s personal and professional well-being.
- We have fun together; just because we do serious work, doesn’t mean we’re serious all the time.
- It’s our job to make people’s lives better, which is pretty cool.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Health insurance inclusive of medical, dental and voluntary vision benefits
- Retirement Planning through a 403(b) match
- Generous vacation, sick and holiday paid time off
- And much more
Check out our current career opportunities today.