This event has passed!
See what happened below and find more opportunities on our Events page.
Very Hungry Caterpillar 50th Celebration with Imagination Library-
Join Imagination Library as we celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Very Hungry Caterpillar. Join the party at one of our upcoming events.
- Yummy Stories and Hungry Caterpillar Cupcakes with Ms. Kristen on March 2 at 1:00 p.m. at the Millersville Public Library.
- Very Hungry Caterpillar Story Time with Ms. Kristen on March 5 and March 8 at 10:30 a.m. at the Millersville Public Library.
- Very Hungry Caterpillar Birthday Celebration Story Time with Ms. Jill on March 6 at 10:30 a.m. at the Nolensville Public Library.
- Celebrate the Very Hungry Caterpillar - He’s 50! - Story Time on March 19 at 11:00 a.m. at the Westmoreland Public Library.
- Special Story Time in Celebration of Eric Carle’s Very Hungry Caterpillar 50th Birthday on March 19 at 10:00 a.m. at the Fairview Public Library.
- Happy Birthday Celebration Pre-School Story Time with Ms. Courtenay on March 20 at 10:30 a.m. at the White House Public Library.
- Very Hungry Caterpillar Celebration Story Time with Ms. Susan on March 26 and March 27 at 10:30 a.m. at the Bethesda Public Library.
- Very Hungry Caterpillar Celebration Story Time on March 26 and March 27 at Leiper's Fork Public Library.
- Strawberry Story Time with the Very Hungry Caterpillar on May 8 at 3:30 p.m. at the Portland Public Library.
I hereby agree to waive all rights to pursue any claims, lawsuits or legal actions of any type against United Way of Metropolitan Nashville and/or their officers, employees, agents, board members, volunteers, event sponsors and all other persons working with respect to United Way activities. I expressly release and discharge said parties from any and all responsibility and liability for injuries, harm, losses or damages of any type to my person or property that I may sustain while participating as a volunteer, even if such injuries harm, losses or damages are caused, in whole or in part, by its employees, officers, board members, volunteers, event sponsors and all other persons working with United Way of Metropolitan Nashville. This event will be photographed and filmed. By attending, you authorize and grant United Way of Metropolitan Nashville and it's representing agents, designees and assignees (collectively "UWMN") the irrevocable right and permission to photograph, film, videotape, record, incorporate, use, broadcast, distribute, re-use, copyright, publish, re-publish, alter, and/or edit, and/or portray my name, voice, portrayal, actions and likeness for any purpose throughout the universe and in perpetuity, as well as for promotion, merchandising, publicity and advertising. All rights shall be UWMNs sole and absolute property.