Education Funded Programs
The Power of Partnership
United Way of Metropolitan Nashville funds 26 partner agencies focused on education.
- Big Brothers & Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee
- Catholic Charities of Tennessee
- Communities In School of Tennessee
- Conexion Americas
- Eighteenth Avenue Family Enrichment Center
- Fannie Battle Day Home for Children, Inc.
- First Steps, Inc.
- King's Daughters Child Development Center
- Martha O'Bryan Center, Inc.
- McNeilly Center for Children
- Nashville International Center for Empowerment
- Nations Ministry Center
- Oasis Center, Inc.
- PENCIL Foundation
- Prevent Child Abuse Tennessee
- Salama Urban Ministries
- Sexual Assault Center
- St. Luke's Community House
- St. Mary Villa
- STARS Nashville
- The Family Center
- Wayne Reed Christian Childcare Center
- YMCA of Middle TN
- Youth Life Learning Center
View All Stories
Faces of Success: Marilyn Schmoll Marilyn Schmoll and her team like a good competition. See how she and her coworkers compete for a good cause during United Way's Stuff the Bus Days of Action. Read More
Faces of Success: Karolyn Broussard Karolyn Broussard shares her experience giving the gift of reading to Nashville children by volunteering at St. Thomas Hospital with the Imagination Library of Middle Tennessee program. Read More