Financial Stability Funded Programs
The Power of Partnership
United Way of Metropolitan Nashville funds 29 partner agencies focused on financial stability.
- 4:13 Strong
- American Red Cross
- Big Brothers & Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee
- Catholic Charities of Tennessee
- CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY SERVICES INC
- Conexion Americas
- Goodwill Industries of Middle Tennessee, Inc.
- Legal Aid Society of Middle Tennessee and the Cumberlands
- Martha O'Bryan Center, Inc.
- Mid-Cumberland Human Resource Agency
- Monroe Harding
- Nashville Adult Literacy Council
- Nashville International Center for Empowerment
- Oasis Center, Inc.
- Old Hickory Christian Community Outreach
- Operation Stand Down Tennessee
- Park Center
- Pathway Lending
- Project Return
- Rooftop Foundation
- SAFE HAVEN FAMILY SHELTER, INC
- Salvation Army
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle TN
- STARS Nashville
- Vanderbilt University School of Nursing
- YMCA of Middle TN
View All Stories
How one volunteer helps her community save during tax season VITA volunteer gives time to prep income taxes for free. Read More
This is why we fight: Amanda Amanda wanted what all mothers want for their children – a safe place to call home. But she needed help to make that dream a reality. Read how United Way partner agency Christian Community Services helped Amanda and her family. Read More