Financial Stability Funded Programs
The Power of Partnership
United Way of Metropolitan Nashville funds 29 partner agencies focused on financial stability.
- 4:13 Strong
- American Red Cross
- Big Brothers & Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee
- Catholic Charities of Tennessee
- CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY SERVICES INC
- Conexion Americas
- Goodwill Industries of Middle Tennessee, Inc.
- Legal Aid Society of Middle Tennessee and the Cumberlands
- Martha O'Bryan Center, Inc.
- Mid-Cumberland Human Resource Agency
- Monroe Harding
- Nashville Adult Literacy Council
- Nashville International Center for Empowerment
- Oasis Center, Inc.
- Old Hickory Christian Community Outreach
- Operation Stand Down Tennessee
- Park Center
- Pathway Lending
- Project Return
- Rooftop Foundation
- SAFE HAVEN FAMILY SHELTER, INC
- Salvation Army
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle TN
- STARS Nashville
- Vanderbilt University School of Nursing
- YMCA of Middle TN
View All Stories
Faces of Success: Gina Hanus Gina Hanus has been living in and out of homelessness since she turned 18 and turned to United Way's VITA Free Tax Prep program to help get the refund she needs for a new apartment. Read More
Faces of Success: Marilyn Givens Marilyn Givens sought financial help from the Nashville Financial Empowerment Center, and shares her story of how she is working to eliminate her personal debt and build a savings account. Read More