Financial Stability Funded Programs
The Power of Partnership
United Way of Metropolitan Nashville funds 29 partner agencies focused on financial stability.
- 4:13 Strong
- American Red Cross
- Big Brothers & Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee
- Catholic Charities of Tennessee
- CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY SERVICES INC
- Conexion Americas
- Goodwill Industries of Middle Tennessee, Inc.
- Legal Aid Society of Middle Tennessee and the Cumberlands
- Martha O'Bryan Center, Inc.
- Mid-Cumberland Human Resource Agency
- Monroe Harding
- Nashville Adult Literacy Council
- Nashville International Center for Empowerment
- Oasis Center, Inc.
- Old Hickory Christian Community Outreach
- Operation Stand Down Tennessee
- Park Center
- Pathway Lending
- Project Return
- Rooftop Foundation
- SAFE HAVEN FAMILY SHELTER, INC
- Salvation Army
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle TN
- STARS Nashville
- Vanderbilt University School of Nursing
- YMCA of Middle TN
View All Stories
Faces of Success: Sandy Overstreet While taking care of her disabled husband, special needs grandchild, and losing her job, Sandy Overstreet shares how getting help from a VITA Tax Prep site could not have come at a better time. Read how the VITA program made a huge difference in Sandy’s life. Read More
Faces of Success: Steve Norris 4:13 Strong volunteer Steve Norris is passionate about helping young men who have recently been incarcerated carve out a path for success. Read Steve's story and learn how 4:13 Strong is changing the lives of young men in Nashville. Read More
Faces of Success: Patricia Carson After visiting a VITA Free Tax Prep site to have to have her taxes prepared, Patricia Carson was so grateful that she decided to become a volunteer for the program. Read Patricia’s story and learn how she has benefited from being both a client and volunteer. Read More