Health Funded Programs
The Power of Partnership
United Way of Greater Nashville funds 46 partner agencies focused on health.
- Alive Hospice
- American Red Cross
- Bethany Christian Services of Middle Tennessee
- Bethlehem Centers of Nashville
- BRIDES Domestic Violence Center
- CASA of Nashville and Davidson County
- Catholic Charities of Tennessee
- Center for Living & Learning, Inc.
- Council on Aging of Middle TN
- FAITH FAMILY MEDICAL CLINIC
- Family & Children's Service
- Guardianship and Trusts Corporation of Tennessee
- High Hopes Inc.
- Interfaith Dental Clinic
- Martha O'Bryan Center, Inc.
- Mercy Community Healthcare
- MidCumberland Human Resource Agency
- Monroe Harding
- My Friend's House Family & Children's Services Inc.
- Nashville Academy of Medicine
- Nashville CARES
- Nashville Children's Alliance
- Nashville International Center for Empowerment
- NEW BEGINNINGS CENTER
- Nurses for Newborns of Tennessee
- Oasis Center, Inc.
- Operation Stand Down Tennessee
- Project Return
- Renewal House
- SAFE HAVEN FAMILY SHELTER, INC
- Sexual Assault Center
- Siloam Health
- St. Luke's Community House
- STARS Nashville
- Tennessee Poison Center
- The Family Center
- The Next Door
- The Refuge Center f0r Counseling Inc.
- Tucker's House
- Vanderbilt University School of Nursing
- WAVES Inc.
- Williamson County CASA, Inc.
- YMCA of Middle TN
View All Stories
This is why we fight: Latara At the helm of a family of strong, determined women, Latara is passionate about education and career advancement, but her path hasn’t always been smooth. Read More
Faces of Success: Martha Stasaski Isolated seniors have a 59 percent greater risk of mental and physical decline than those who do not experience social isolation. Read about how Senior Ride Nashville is helping combat that statistic one ride at a time. Read More